Data is a valuable asset for every company; it drives business growth and yet, in many organisations, it is still not protected well enough to avoid outages which can lead to:
- Lost productivity
- Customer dissatisfaction
- Lost sales
- Regulatory fines
- Other additional expenses
- Reputational damage
Brighter Connections can offer a range of different solutions to protect any data in any environment.
Whatever your company size, structure or budget, or whether you want to protect physical, virtual or cloud-based workloads, we offer a choice of cloud backup solutions from global cloud providers to technology specific solutions, in order to provide the best match for your specific requirements.
In recent months, many of our customers have been opting for Acronis as their chosen backup solution. Why are an increasing number of organisations turning to Acronis?
Acronis protects your entire business offering:
• Any protection (archiving, backup, cloud storage, DR, e-Discovery, file sync and share, monitoring, notary)
• Across any workload (cloud or on-premise, physical, virtual, application, mobile)
• Any storage (cloud or on-premise, disk, tape, NAS, SAN)
• Any recovery (data, system, physical data shipment, cloud DR, replication, high availability)
21 platforms protected with new platforms added with every release. Gives you the peace of mind that any new cloud, application or hypervisor you onboard can be protected with one solution – Microsoft, Amazon, Linux, Apple, Android, VMware, Oracle, Red Hat, Citrix.
RTO in seconds: Restore VMs in seconds -so quick that no one will even realise there’s a problem. Restore servers or PCs to bare metal or dissimilar hardware to keep running.
Proactive Ransomware Protection
Since the first release in 2017, Acronis has prevented 200,000 Ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection which is FREE with any Acronis licence.
Secure Electronic Signing of Documents
Acronis ASign uses blockchain technology to create a trackable, verifiable audit trail of signatures. This provides an easy and highly secure way to electronically sign all sorts of documents – ideal for financial and legal documentation.
One easy, scalable tool manages any type of data protection task and protects any piece of your company data.
Value for Money
• Enjoy up to 40% savings vs traditional backup
• Save up to 10x on new storage with deduplication and cloud storage
• Save 20% of work hours with simplified, automated administration
- Keep your business running in any disaster by proactively preventing downtime or immediately, reliably restoring any piece of your data
- Keep growing; do more; spend less. Get unlimited scalability, protect any future workload and leverage any storage and/or cloud
- Keep your costs down
Book a demo or arrange a fully functional, free 30-day trial
of Acronis backup below or speak to one of our team on +8801924282384.